Audacity for beginners 2020: Learn Audacity in 30 minute TUTORIAL
This is a step by step Audacity course for beginners who are looking to fully understand the Audacity software and its basic integrated features and effect presets.
In this comprehensive course, we will cover the basics of the powerful, open-source, and free audio editing software Audacity.
Audacity allows recording, editing, mastering, and mixing. It is a versatile tool for aspiring or professional producers looking for a low budget option to produce high-quality audio.
Each video is downloadable, so you can watch them anywhere, anytime!
Bear in mind, that the course is optimized in an accurate production sequence meaning that this course is structured in the exact sequence that a recording would be made and edited, therefore it is advisable to follow the lectures in sequence…
Who this course is for:
Students looking to use Audacity as their main workspace for production and commercial purposes
This course is specifically designed for beginners looking to fully understand the Audacity software
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of free audio editing software
- Audacity and tactics to augment your audio and craftsmanship of learning
- Use Audacity to create, edit and import/export audio
- Use Audacity for production, recording and editing
- Learn to apply different effects such as normalisation, equalisation, compression and much more…
- Import/Export options/settings and setup configuration optimisation
- Learn to explore the basic editing features of copy, paste, cut and trim audio sections
- Join the 3,000 students worldwide and learn about audio editing…