Hit n Mix Infinity v4.7.0
Hit’n’Mix Infinity isn’t just another audio editor. The possibilities are endless!
Unlock audio. Work with the actual notes, harmonics and percussive sounds that audio is constructed from. No difficult edits on waveforms and frequency spectrums.
Why Hit’n’Mix Infinity?
- Remix, Repair & Redesign audio files, plus edit audio in video (video macOS only)
All within one piece of software! No need for multiple editors.
- Easily edit audio as notes, harmonics & unpitched sound, using high-quality, polyphonic source separation
The only true source separation, unmixing tracks down to the core components of audio – notes, harmonics, frequency, phase & amplitude! Avoid complex and time-consuming waveform/spectral editing & rendering.
- Quickly replace instruments or any sound, plus repitch & clone notes within both audio & MIDI tracks
Experience a new & unique approach to editing audio with an efficient, layers-based workflow! No need to create & edit within multiple formats.
- View audio files as beautifully presented, color-coded notes
And modify using a variety of integrated Audioshop® tools! A powerful and original approach to separating, manipulating and recreating audio.
- Create your own effects & interactive tools
With unprecedented access to the core components of sound! Customize Hit’n’Mix Infinity the way you want.
Remixing & Music Production
- Approach sampling in powerful, flexible new ways
- Use Audioshop‘s advanced editing features, such as changing the instrument or sound and cloning the pitch of notes, plus adding realistic vibrato
- Auto-detect and change key, mode & chords plus transpose, create realistic-sounding harmonies, copy/paste, shorten and lengthen notes
- Separate, manipulate and re-create vocal, instrument, rhythm and FX tracks
- Copy them to other tracks for quick remix work, rehearsing or performing
- Create new instrument parts and stems plus import previously recorded parts and stems or samples into stereo mixes
- Import and export MIDI files and work with audio like it’s MIDI and MIDI like its audio
- Experiment with new tempos/BPMs
- Re-quantize and alter grooves
- Remove breathing from vocal and instrument takes, even body taps, drum hits and more
- Fix bum notes
- Re-balance and adjust your mixes
- Tweak levels of individual harmonics
- Tighten or loosen timing
- Run automated scripts on pitch, levels, panning and more
Sound Design, Video Editing & Audio Post
- Alter speech and other sounds and make unrestricted, natural-sounding pitch edits
- Clean up spoken dialog
- Remove or enhance background & foreground noise
- Powerful sound design capabilities for ambient effects, Foley, background noise and more
- Import video files (most MP4, M4V, MOV and some AVI) macOS only
- Edit in sync with video
- Export MP4 and MOV
Hit’n’Mix Infinity also fits within the workflow of most DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and FL Studio.