HYPERBITS Music Start to Finish with Hyperbits
REMIX LAIDBACK LUKE FROM START TO FINISH IN 5 HOURS WITH HYPERBITS
Discover the tricks, techniques & workflow behind electronic music production with Hyperbits
This Start-to-Finish course is a comprehensive 62-video tutorial where renowned producer Hyperbits walks you through the creation of a remix for Laidback Luke – explaining the entire process step-by-step in under 5 hours.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to build relationships with A&Rs and communicate with labels to ensure successful releases and to make sure your artistic vision materializes.
- Everything you’ve ever needed to know about how to determine the BPM and stylistic choices you’ll face when commissioned for a remix.
- How to utilize different warping algorithms and shortcuts to export stems in Ableton in the highest quality + most efficient way possible.
- fHow to compose memorable chord progressions that perfectly fit a vocal in any genre using simple music theory techniques without restrictions and limitations.
- How to create an initial spark and start the creative process and how this concept will keep you motivated throughout the life of the entire project.
- How to manipulate and tweak Serum to get beautiful, lush future style synth chords that move and pump in time with your track.
- How to create your own unique blend of vocal chops by warping & cutting audio, and utilizing strategic, intense processing chains.
- How to create, program, compose and sample those super popular cinematic bass stab sounds heard everywhere in the electronic umbrella — from pop music to future bass.
- How to enter a drop using three precise techniques that result in maximum impact, clarity and force for your hook.
- How to flex, warp, program, and layer intricate drum samples to create an effective & memorable drum build.
- Learn how to properly tweak volume, eq, reverb & the stereo image in your master channel during a build for a more powerful drop.
- How to improve your workflow and production speed using simple shortcuts like copying automation, cutting multiple audio clips at once, humanizing midi and much more.
- How to permanently get unstuck, destroying workflow and looping problems at the core with one simple trick.
What do you get?
62+ HD START-TO-FINISH VIDEOS BROKEN DOWN INTO SEVEN PARTS:
Part 1: Prepping Stems (15 min)
Part 2: Creating an Idea (36 min)
Part 3: Creating the Drop (60 min)
Part 4: Creating the Build (44 min)
Part 5: Structuring the Track (33 min)
Part 6: Mixing (1 hour, 6 min)
Part 7: Mastering (37 min)
Hyperbits uses Logic Pro & Ableton Live, but the concepts, ideas and workflow he presents is applicable across all DAWs.