Kuassa Amplifikation-360 v1.0.2 VST VST3 AAX [WIN]
AMPLIFIKATION 360 – A wrapper, integrator, a host, or just lets say it’s a playground for guitarist. Mix, integrate, explore and perform with Kuassa Amplifikations and Efektors you own, automatically added as building blocks inside Amplifikation 360.
Amplifikation 360 is a modular “playground” for stacking pedals, amps, and cabs to create the perfect sound you want. Immediately combine every Kuassa guitar plug-ins you own inside Amplifikation 360. Try routing Matchlock‘s Amp with Caliburn‘s Cabinet, add a series (and parallel routings) of Efektor pedals to get that spacey shoegazing wall of sound, bigger than live djent riffs, or even a trippy psychedelic leads.
Amplifikation 360 is the answer for a fast patch design, thanks to its uniquely intuitive, single screen graphic interface. Amplifikation 360 is also among the very few guitar amp sims which are really enjoyable to bring on a live performance. Create preset within minutes, plug any midi pedal controller and set the midi channels quickly and use “Live” mode to quickly switch scenes smoothly without glitch/popping.
Amplifikation 360 is a PLAYGROUND for our existing users, our fans to unify and heighten your already great experience to a new level with our products.
- Free routing with unlimited device.
- Every Amplifikation and Efektor you owned automatically registered.
- All features from all Kuassa plug-ins on a single interface.
- Assignable MIDI control.
- “Live mode” for seamless Session change while playing.
- Movable interface panels.
- Looper/audio player.
- Combine effects in the Container Unit with various routing options.
- Chromatic Tuner
Changes in v1.0.2:
- New module added: Amplifikation Lite.
- Bug on Macro Parameter View setting when switching between a plug-in and standalone: fixed.
- Bug on DAW’s undo-redo when using Amplifikation 360 as plug-in fixed.
- Bug on a few DAW’s plugin preset chain: fixed.
- Bug on Dimension Chorus dual-mono: fixed.
- Minor GUI fixes.
- Minor preset bug fixes.
- Shortcut to Kuassa website added.
- New presets added.
Windows Vista or Later (32/64 bit)
Core2 Duo, or AMD Phenom ii X4 or better (latest Intel i3, AMD A4, or
better is recommended) with 4GB minimum RAM
VST/VST3/AAX compatible host/sequencer or later.