Trailer Music Redefined [Tutorial Course]
“Trailer Music Redefined!” is an 8-Module journey taking you through the most fundamental skills, insights and workflows in the fields of orchestral, sound design and hybrid trailer music.
This course is aimed towards aspiring professionals in the music industry wanting to learn how to create massive trailer music, and earn a living diving into the world of trailer music.
You will be guided through the very beginning of what trailer music is, the different styles, genres and uses, examples of license fees, through entire hybrid trailer music cue creation, orchestration, layering techniques, mixing and mastering, and so much more.
You will get an in-depth walkthrough of orchestral, sound design and hybrid trailer music cues, how they are built up, which sounds to use, how to sketch new ideas and which workflows to use to achieve a good production.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Creating a trailer cue from scratch
- The different fields, types and styles of Trailer Music
- Finding fresh, unique and grabbing ideas
- Approaches working with strings, brass, choir, rhythms and more
- Using sound design elements and trailer FX
- Mastering Orchestral, Sound Design and Hybrid trailer music creation
Practical techniques for composing, orchestrating and arranging through simplified music theory
- Mixing and mastering a trailer cue
- Using essential tools and mixing plugins, from a professional mix engineer
- Exclusive insights from trailer music publishers, composers and editors