Triple Spiral Audio Gh’nuhan KONTAKT
The instruments in Gh’nuhan take you on a ethnic/fantasy journey through a collection of “imaginary” instruments, pad and textures.
The instruments and sounds in Gh’nuhan are created from a collection of recordings of woodwinds, snare and strings, mallets and all kinds of percussive instruments that are processed through various effects and processes to create new sounds.
The library contains 40 instruments in the categories Short, Sustain and Percussive and 20 Pads and Textures. Furthermore there are 15 multis created from the various instruments in the library.
On the main page you find a big controller for the filter, imager, chorus, phaser and flanger. ADSR control, reverb (impulse response) and delay settings and for all the instruments there is a reverse function which you can toggle on and off via a button.
On the second page you can finetune the settings of 5 effects that are assigned to the big controller on the main page.
The third page contains an arpeggiator to add some movement to the sounds.
- 1400+ samples (48khz/24bit + watermarked)
- 2.75 GB (NCW compressed – 4.35 GB uncompressed)
- 60 NKI files (instruments, pads + textures)
- 15 NKM files (multis)
- Reverse function on all the instruments
- 3x round robins on the short and percussive instruments
- 5 effects controlled via main controller or seperate control on effects page (Filter, Imager, Chorus, Phaser and Flanger)
- ADSR controls (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Impulse Response Reverb
Requires the full version of Kontakt (5.8.1 or higher) – does NOT work with Kontakt Player