Waves Complete 11 v2020.05.28
We are pleased to announce a new version of Waves plugins, Waves V11. Update to V11 to future-proof your sessions, ensure compatibility with the latest DAWs and operating systems, enjoy plugin updates including new versions of the Renaissance plugins, get new plugins added to premium bundles, and more.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
At Waves, we devote much of our time and software development resources to ensure that the plugins you invested in will always remain compatible with all the latest major DAWs and operating systems. V11 is the latest in our ongoing updates, so you can always keep focusing on what’s important—creating the best music and audio you possibly can, now and in the future.
What You Get in Waves 11
- Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs & operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
- New updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins, including:
- Freshly designed interfaces with three skin choices: Light, Dark, and Legacy
- Real-time frequency analyzers added to the R-EQ and R-Channel plugins
- Complete revision of the R-Channel user interface for more intuitive usage of the channel strip plugin
- 700+ new presets by leading artists
- Free plugins added to selected premium bundles:
- Platinum: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric
- Diamond: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, Cobalt Saphira
- Horizon: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, WLM Plus Loudness Meter
- Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show: Infected Mushroom Pusher
- Plugin performance improvements: see full list.
- Access to all other plugin updates since V10.
- 1400+ artist presets added to plugins.
- EQ Curve support on Pro Tools and Avid S6 for the AudioTrack, eMo F2, eMo Q4, F6, GEQ, H-EQ, Linear Phase EQ, Q10, R-EQ, R-Channel, RS56 plugins.
- Set any preset as default preset in all plugins.
- NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware.
May 28th, 2020
- Update: SoundGrid Studio v184.108.40.206:
- Fixed: SoundGrid Studio Control Room meter functionality issue after initial installation
- Fixed: SoundGrid Studio not auto-launching after re-installation
May 27th, 2020
- New Major Update: StudioRack v220.127.116.11:
- New: 8 macros per chain
- New: Mono, stereo & M/S parallel racks
- New: Multiband split racks
- New: Easy plugin search
- New: Floating plugin windows for convenient plugin control
- New: Over 170 plugin chain presets
- New: Waves V11-compatible
- New Major Update: SoundGrid Studio v18.104.22.168:
- New: 8, 16, 32 and 64-channel configurations now available
- New: Updated user interface
- New: Custom control room to toggle multiple sources & monitors
- New: Up to 16 personalized headphone mixes
- New: Stream audio between up to 14 audio interfaces
- New: Stream up to 128 mono plugin channels from StudioRack
- New: Waves V11-compatible
- Updated: SoundGrid Driver (ASIO/Core Audio) v22.214.171.124 included in SoundGrid Studio, eMotion LV1 and SuperRack
- Updated: SoundGrid server firmware 126.96.36.199 included in SoundGrid Studio, eMotion LV1 and SuperRack
- Updated: All SoundGrid Driver Control Panels v10.0.2.123 and SoundGrid Connect Driver Control Panel v10.0.2.167 included in SoundGrid Studio, eMotion LV1 and SuperRack
- Please note: MultiRack, SoundGrid Studio, StudioRack and V9 compatible SoundGrid I/O Drivers are no longer available for online installation via the Waves Central application. To install, an offline installer file must be downloaded and installed via Waves Central:
- Various plugin updates:
- Fixed: Bug causing MultiMod Rack to increase session file size
- Fixed: MIDI Learn functionality issue in plugins inserted inside CLA MixHub
- Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel module on/off state not saved in Cubase
CPU: Intel Core i5 / i7 / i9 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
8 GB RAM
8 GB free disk space on the system drive
Windows 10 64 bit